Two programs offered by Pegasus at the Pre-intermediate level are Hotel Operations, and Cookery and Patisserie. These courses take from 6 months to 8 months with practical work being 70% of the study program. These hands-on training programs enhance the skills of students so that they can be job-ready in a professional working environment.
The Certificate in Hotel Operations best suits students who are seeking job opportunities in small and medium hotels. This course will provide the student with the necessary skills in serving food and beverage, housekeeping, front office and other areas of hotel operation.
||Certificate in Hotel Operations
||8 months (including 2 months of internship)
- Language of delivery and assessment: Vietnamese
- The program has been developed from ASEAN tourism standards and Australian qualifications
- The course contains knowledge and operational skills of front office, restaurant, housekeeping, bar service, spa and skin treatment
- Hospitality English is integrated into the curriculum
- Internships can be arranged at 4 – 5 star hotels and resorts such as InterContinetal, Sheraton Grand Danang, JW Marriot Hotel Hanoi, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Melia Hanoi, etc
- Student can work immediately upon graduation
- Students have opportunities to participate in study tour in other countries such as Singapore, Thailand.