SPA and Skin care" has become indispensable to the hospitality industry. Having “Spa and Skin care” service in place helps the hotels meet the needs of a comprehensive customer experience, upgrading the standard service quality, so that it will bring a significant source of revenue for the hotel.
Understanding the recruitment needs of hotels, Pegasus International College has designed the program "Spa and Skin care" from basic to advanced, from therapist to Spa business owners, according to international standards. Courses provide learners with the latest knowledge in the field of Spa and Skin care in the world and in Vietnam.
The Spa Receptionist course provides an overview of Spa with basic skincare techniques. Especially, functional English is integrated into the curriculum, helping students easily communicate wih customers from many different countries.
- Certification of completion of the course, issued by Pegasus International College (National validity)
- Language of delivery and assessment: Vietnamese
- More than 90% program is practical training
- International standard facilities and equipment in a modern learning environment
- Students have the opportunity to practice at famous Spa facilities during their studies
- Student can work immediately upon graduation