Two programs offered by Pegasus at the Pre-intermediate level are Hotel Operations, and Cookery and Patisserie. These courses take from 6 months to 8 months with practical work being 70% of the study program. These hands-on training programs enhance the skills of students so that they can be job-ready in a professional working environment.
The Certificate in Cookery and Patisserie is designed for students who are seeking employment in the commercial cookery sector. This course will provide students with necessary knowledge and skills to be a chef in restaurants and hotels. This hands-on training program enhances the skills of students so that they can be job-ready in a professional working environment.
|Cookery and Patisserie||Certificate in Cookery and Patisserie||6 months (a 2 month internship included)|
- Language of delivery and assessment: Vietnamese
- The program has been developed from ASEAN tourism standards and Australian qualifications
- More than 70% of course is practical work
- Hospitality English is integrated into the curriculum
- Internships can be arranged at 4 – 5 star hotels and resorts such as InterContinetal, Sheraton Grand Danang, JW Marriot Hotel Hanoi, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Melia Hanoi, etc
- Student can work immediately upon graduation
- Students have opportunities to participate in study tour in other countries such as Singapore, Thailand.