Australian Qualification Program Scholarship
AQF Scholarship programs are designed to encourage and support outstanding students who work hard and have financial need. Our scholarships provide financial assistance and academic support to the high school, undergraduate, and graduate students
- Up to 10 full or partial scholarships available
- The scholarships are applied in the first academic year to gain Certificate IV. The scholarship will be considered in regard to study performance.
- Application closing date: 10/07/2019
- Scholarship Announcement date: 10/08/2019
- *Late entries will not be considered
Who can apply?
- High school students graduating in 2019.
- Good at English.
- Family in difficult circumstances is preferred.
How to apply?
- CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
- Scholarship application form (download here)
- 01 Copy of notarized ID card
- School results [previous years, if the current year not yet completed]
- Any other certificates obtained
- Any reference from teachers, voluntary or charitable work
- Any other documents which support your claim for the award of a scholarship, such as proof of hardship from authorities, other scholarships held, etc.
- If you are an employed, please submit evidence.
Please send your fully completed application and supporting documentation to:
- Dr. Hank Duyverman– Pegasus International College
- Address: Vung Trung 3 Street, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City.