At Pegasus International College, we respect your privacy. We respect the rights of our customers, suppliers and colleagues to decide if, when and how their personal information is used. Our commitment to privacy is based on:
- the freedom to visit this website and access information without the need to give us any personal information
- the choice to give us personal information if – and only if – you wish to access a more tailored online experience
- a pledge that any information given is kept safely and securely, using the latest technology and to accepted industry standards.
Your use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of these privacy policies. If you disagree with the policies set out above, and in more detail below, you should not use this website.
When your information may be requested.
The Pegasus website is designed to provide visitors with easy online access to information about the products and services we have to offer. It also provides support for our customers and business partners. Much of the content of this site is given freely, and can be viewed anonymously.
However, where a more personalized experience is required – such as secure areas where our business partners can access non-public details – some personal information is required. This is to protect confidential commercial information that we do not wish to share beyond our valued students, customers, partners and suppliers. It also ensures that those visitors with access to secure areas can be more easily identified, and be provided with a more personalized experience.
Any information we collect will never be sold, given or shared with any third party. It will only be used to:
- verify your identity when accessing secure areas of this site
- allow us to provide tailored services, such as eNewsletters
- allow us to better understand the needs of our customers and business partners
- allow us to offer special discounts and offers only to those we know have a stated interest in the services or products being offered.
Whilst we at Pegasus are committed to protecting your privacy, the nature of the web and the technology it uses is not 100% secure.
Emails and secure areas can be ‘hacked’ by those with the necessary skills.
We do, however, use the latest encryption technology. And firewalls are used to protect the information we hold as securely as is possible.
As and when technology improves, we will make use of newer and more secure methods of encryption and protection.
Your access to the information we hold.
We will strive to give you every opportunity to update and access the information we hold.
Where possible, we will give you online access to change and update your details yourself. Where not possible, it may be necessary to contact us directly at Pegasus.
We will never knowingly send you unsolicited emails (known commonly as ‘SPAM’) when you have not requested them.
When signing up for our eNewsletters, you will be given the option of agreeing to us sending you related information about any or all of the products or services we offer. Checking this option means you agree to us sending you emails from time to time, of a marketing or informational kind.
Leaving the option unchecked means we will not include you in any promotional offers or emails.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is secure, accurate and up to date.
Pegasus cannot take responsibility for the privacy policies, conduct or quality of third party websites linked to from this site. Where possible, the content and availability of any sites we have linked to have been checked and read. However, you should check the privacy policies of any third party site before disclosing any personal information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns about your privacy, and our conduct online.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of Agreement: The terms and conditions featured in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) related to our site (the site) are agreed by you. This Agreement represents the complete and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the Site, product information, the content, or offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- The organization, content, design, graphics and other materials related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- The content, services, product information and offers from or listed through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this site and any website with which it is linked. The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we are not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of money, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you the user. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement. The information and all other materials on the site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional educational advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information available on this site or any website with which it is linked.
- We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document. We disclaim any form of the liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. For the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such Websites, we are not responsible, and we have also not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of such websites. Any linked Website inclusion on our Site does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You are acting at your own risk if you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites.
- Third-Party Products and Services. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any products, offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated under the laws of Vietnam. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that the courts of Vietnam are an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Pegasus International College in Vietnam. As such, the laws of Vietnam will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.