CƠ HỘI NHẬN THỰC TẬP TRẢ LƯƠNG ĐẾN $6000/ THÁNG CÙNG PEGASUS TẠI KHÁCH SẠN SỐ 1 THẾ GIỚI – THE RITZ CARLTON
WORKSHOP : “CƠ HỘI NHẬN THỰC TẬP TRẢ LƯƠNG ĐẾN $6000/ THÁNG CÙNG PEGASUS TẠI…
*Suggested answers by teachers of Tuyensinh247sinh
I. Reading Comprehension
– The birth of the river, according to the excerpt: From the crevices in the ground, water rises. From a small stream, the water mixed with the water falling from the sky and the water penetrated the earth to form a small stream that kept flowing down until, a river was born.
According to the excerpt, the last gift of water to mankind before it merges with the sea are the fertile deltas that form the greatest agricultural regions in the world.
The above sentence is a metaphor about the flow of water and the life of each person:
– The flow of water is always moving, non-stop and witnessing all the daily activities of people.
The flow of water is a metaphor for the life of every human being.
+ Each person's life also goes through the stages of birth - old age - illness - death, witnessing all the joys and sorrows, different aspects of life with many different states and levels.
+ The river slowly flows metaphor for each person's life, when we know how to slow down to listen and observe, our life will become deeper.
Based on the content of the excerpt, students choose appropriate lessons. Here are suggestions:
Lessons about the life that the text wants to convey through the journey from the river to the sea of water:
Each person's life is finite, live it meaningfully. To be like that flow, when we were born, we were just small drops of water that rose from the cracks in the ground, but at the end of our lives, we developed into a large land, contributing to the great agricultural regions.
– Life contains many challenges and difficulties, be strong like a stream to be able to break through a mountain or even form a canyon, knocking back the difficulties of your life.
- Life has so many different colors and levels, let's live a little slower to listen and enjoy the beauties of life, thereby enriching our souls.
II. Writing section
a. Introduce the issue: The need to know how to dedicate life
b. Problem explanation:
- The concept of dedication: is the voluntary, self-conscious use of one's energy, talent and intelligence to contribute to the common good of society.
Dedicating life is not caring about personal interests but doing our best for the common good, for the development of a collective, a community...
c. Analyze and comment on the problem:
Dedication is one of the virtues and good qualities of human beings.
– Dedication right from the smallest things: we have knowledge – we apply knowledge to invent, create…; we have muscles – we work to create material wealth, products…; I have a heart – I spread love and positive energy to humanity…
- I give without self-interest, without asking for anything in return. Roll out and devote yourself to the country and society without thinking about anything. Until peacetime, the younger generation is trying harder and harder to study, practice, constantly explore and discover to contribute to the construction of the country... All of those dedications are noble and meaningful. so deeply.
+ During war time: Uncle Ho devoted his whole life to national independence, heroes Vo Thi Sau, Nguyen Van Troi, Ly Tu Trong... sacrificed their lives at the most beautiful age to dedicate themselves. for the country without seeking fame.
+ In peacetime: Doctors and nurses set out to Ho Chi Minh City, Bac Giang to fight epidemics; The soldiers in the faraway seas and islands, they are ready to sacrifice their youth, love and happiness to reunite with their families to protect the country.
Dedication not only helps us gain deep understanding, have a solid foundation for the future, but also helps the country develop more and more, integrate with the world equally and affirm its position. .
However, besides the people who have been making contributions, there are also some parts of people who live lazily and selfishly, thinking only of their own interests without wanting to contribute to the community. They only think about whether they will get anything in return, benefit them or not. It's not a pretty lifestyle.
d. Contact me/End the issue
– As a student still sitting at school, I understand that I need to work hard to study and practice more in order to devote and contribute a lot to the country, to the society, etc. the smallest things.
– Dedication is a good virtue that people need to have, especially us - the future generation of the country's owners.
1. Opening lesson:
– About the author Xuan Quynh: Xuan Quynh is one of the mature poets in the resistance war against the US. She is considered one of the best love poetry writers in Vietnamese poetry. It is a love that is both passionate, vibrant, passionate, both earnest and tender, rich in intuition, and deeply experienced in contemplation.
– Introduction of the work: “Waves” is a typical work of Xuan Quynh printed in the volume “Flowers along the trenches” published in 1968. The work has expressed the desire for love as a need for self-awareness and discovery. break. The poetic emotion is thus both vibrant and intense, as well as evoking the depth of philosophy.
– Introduction to the topic: Feelings about the excerpt. Comment on the feminine beauty in Xuan Quynh's poetry.
2. Body of the article:
Location of the excerpt: The excerpt from the work "Waves" is limited from the 3rd stanza to the 5th stanza. The excerpt refers to a woman's desire for self-realization and nostalgia in love.
Feel the excerpt:* A girl's self-realization aspiration in love (Verse 3 and stanza 4)
The image of "wave" describes the nature of love - the inexplicable mystery of love:
Before all the waves and waves
When do we fall in love?
– In this stanza, the character “em” directly appeared, facing the waves of the sea, with the vastness of heaven and earth, I thought about the great sea of my love: “Before all… up”. The method of alliteration and alliteration structure the sentence "I think about" with the constant questions: "Since when did the wave start? where does the wind start? When will we fall in love?" described my anxiety and anxiety when thinking about love.
– “I think” those two words repeat as discovery, investigation:
+ About the big sea: "Where do the waves come from?" -> Answer: “Waves start from wind”
+ About you and me: "When will we fall in love?" -> Answer "I don't know either"
– When love comes, as a natural, normal thing, people always have a need to understand and explain. Xuan Quynh borrowed waves to explain love: "Waves start from the wind / Where does the wind start?". However, the laws of nature, heaven and earth can also be explained by knowledge and understanding, but the source of love cannot be clearly defined. Because love belongs to the emotional spectrum, it is the very rich vibrations of each soul. The poet could only confess his helplessness in a very lovely way: "I don't know either - When will we fall in love" The two sentences with the island structure (first answer, later question) honestly describe the confusion and also the happiness of a woman when in love.
=> Two questions intertwine, merging into one. We can explain the origin of the waves and the wind, but we cannot explain the origin of love. It's strangely mysterious but also very natural. Therein lies the attraction of love.
* Nostalgia in love (Verse 5)
The image of "wave" describes nostalgia in love:
Waves in the depths
Despite all the obstacles
- The fifth stanza left a word "remember". Nostalgia associated with the space "under the deep", "above the water", with the "shore"; it covers the whole "day and night, can't sleep", and invades the human soul even in the unconscious "My heart misses you / Even in my dreams I'm awake". One word "remember" can say many things.
– “The wave misses the shore” is nostalgia that transcends space, “Cannot sleep day and night” is nostalgia that transcends time. It is an inconsolable earnest, longing to the end.
– From the nostalgia of the waves for the shore, Xuan Quynh talked about her nostalgia for you: “My heart misses you/ Both in my dream and awake”. These are probably the two best verses in the poem. More than waves, my nostalgia not only covers space and time but also goes deep into the subconscious, into the unconscious.
– I have transformed into the wave. Waves have merged into my soul to become a restless soul.
– This is the only stanza in the poem with up to 6 verses, the break has contributed to expressing the intense surge of nostalgia in love.
Comment on the feminine beauty in Xuan Quynh's poetry.- The feminine beauty in Xuan Quynh's poetry is the voice of a woman's soul when in love, expressed in a tender, loving way.
– Song poem is one of the typical poems expressing femininity in Xuan Quynh's poetry. The love expressed in the poem is both strong and passionate, yet gentle and deep, which has created the feminine beauty in the wave image.
That love is also filled with concerns and thoughts of a girl when she falls in love. The worries and anxieties are expressed by Xuan Quynh very soft and feminine through questions such as: I don't know / When will we fall in love.
– That femininity is also expressed in an ordinary and simple way through the desire for happiness in everyday life - the constant desire expressed in Xuan Quynh's poetry. It is the burning, burning nostalgia, "whether in a dream or awake" of a girl when she falls in love. Strong love, ready to overcome all difficulties and storms. It is also the desire to dedicate, the desire to be incarnated, to be integrated into the great sea of love.
=> The poem Wave is the clearest proof of the feminine beauty in Xuan Quynh's poetry. The work shows the beauty of the soul as well as the compassion of a woman when in love.
– Summarize the value of the content of the excerpt: A woman's desire for self-discovery and nostalgia in love.
- Give your opinion and feelings about the femininity in Xuan Quynh's poetry
- Summarize the value of art.