SIT40716 CERTIFICATE IV IN PATISSERIE
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of pastry chefs who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems.
12 months including internship.
Pegasus International College, Danang.
Pegasus International UniCentre, Hanoi.
Year 12, GPA 2.4, IELTS 4.5 academic or equivalent [5.5 preferred]. Evidence of English proficiency not older than 6 months will be required or a Placement Test will need to be undertaken. In addition, all students will be required to undertake separate numeracy and literacy test.
Recognized Australian national qualification – SIT40716 Certificate IV in Patisserie.
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management [8 months], followed by articulation to a top-up degree course with Pegasus university partners.
• Chef de partie.
• Chef patissier
• BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
• BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
• SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment
• SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery
• SITHCCC011 Use cookery skills effectively
• SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet dietary requirement
• SITHKOP005 Coordinate cooking operations
• SITHPAT001 Produce cakes
• SITHPAT002 Produce gateaux, torten and cakes
• SITHPAT003 Produce pastries
• SITHPAT004 Produce yeast based bakery products
• SITHPAT005 Produce petit fours
• SITHPAT006 Produce desserts
• SITHPAT007 Prepare and model marzipan
• SITHPAT008 Produce chocolate confectionary
• SITHPAT009 Model sugar based desserts
• SITHPAT010 Design and produce sweet buffet showpieces
• SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
• SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
• SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
• SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices
• SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
• SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
• SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items
• SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
• SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
• BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
• BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
• SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment
• SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
• SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
• SITHFAB004 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages
(*) Download Course Brochure here
(**) To register your interest in this course, click on “Register your interest” button.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes