SIT40416 CERTIFICATE IV IN HOSPITALITY
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of skilled operators who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with sound knowledge of industry operations. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems. Many individuals have supervisory responsibilities and plan, monitor and evaluate the work of team members.
10 months including internship.
Pegasus International College, Danang.
Pegasus International UniCentre, Hanoi.
Year 12, GPA 2.4, IELTS 4.5 academic or equivalent [5.5 preferred]. Evidence of English proficiency not older than 6 months will be required or a Placement Test will need to be undertaken. In addition, all students will be required to undertake separate numeracy and literacy test.
Recognized Australian national qualification – SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality.
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management [8 months], followed by articulation to a top-up degree course with Pegasus university partners.
• Bar supervisor or team leader
• Duty manager
• Food and beverage supervisor or team leader
• Shift manager
• BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
• SITHIND004 Work effectively in hospitality services
• SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
• SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
• SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
• SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
• SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
• SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
• SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
• SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
• SITHFAB011 Provide advice on beer, spirits and liqueurs
• SITHFAB002 Clean and tidy bars
• SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
• SITHFAB003 Operate a bar
• SITHFAB004 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages
• SITHFAB010 Prepare and serve cocktails
• SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
• SITHFAB014 Provide table service of food and beverage
• SITHFAB016 Provide advice on food
• SITHACS007 Conduct a night audit
• SITHACS008 Provide accommodation reception service
(*) Download Course Brochure here
(**)To register your interest in this course, click on “Register your interest” button.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes