Pegasus International College offers the Diploma in Hotel Management, based entirely on the Australian Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management. This gives students the opportunity to access the advanced training program at a reasonable cost. The program is delivered in 2.5 years, including a 3-month internship. The internship will help students put into practice the necessary knowledge and skills to secure higher positions in the most demanding service industry.
The first year of the Diploma in Hotel Management is designated as Operational studies and the second and third year are designated as Management studies.
In the first year, students will study essential core units as well as practical units related to the divisions within a hotel. At the end of this period, students will undertake a 12-week internship in a 4 or 5-star hotel or resort to consolidate the learning. In the second and third year, students will develop knowledge and skills in the area of supervision and then business planning, financial operations, managing human resources, marketing strategies, and property management.
||Diploma in Hotel Management, issued by Pegasus, recognized nationally in Vietnam
||The 27 months including internships, term breaks, and holidays
- Language of delivery and assessment: Vietnamese
- The course is based on the Australian qualification
- The course provides operational knowledge of 4 functions in a hotel which are Reception, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, and Restaurant. In addition, the program also helps students to learn the skills of MANAGEMENT and ORGANIZATION so that they can apply to operate a hotel efficiently and effectively.
- Hospitality English is integrated into the curriculum
- Students can apply to receive the Australian Advanced Diploma through a process of RPL or “Recognition of Prior Learning”. Conditions apply and requires payment of additional fees