Other News & Events
- Information Session About Elmhurst College, Chicago, USA
- CHAIRMAN OF KINDERWORLD EDUCATION GROUP ATTENDS THE CHEF ...
- Ensuring inclusive and quality education
- Commencement and Graduation Address given by the Dean, Dr...
- Close collaboration between Pegasus & Industry Partner, E...
- Corporate Training cooperation for Sunrise Premium Resort...
- Graduation Ceremony for “60 Vinpearl Star Chefs” Course (...
- Pegasus collaborates with Autodesk in ICT training programme
- Pegasus accompanies with the “Vut bay” Project in Danang ...
- Vietnamese Teacher’s Day at Pegasus International College
Why choose to study at Pegasus? 24/10/2017
People think of accountancy as dry, but it is anything but. Accounting roles are exceptionally diverse and deliver quality career opportunities. As financial management is at the heart of every business, demand for accounting and finance skills remains consistently high across all sectors.
Great employment prospects
Practical accounting and finance qualifications give you skills all employers need
- - Flexible courses make it easy to fit learning around your life
- - Universally respected and internationally recognized
- - Award-winning study material, resources and support
Real value for money
Studying for any qualification is a commitment in terms of time and funding, so you want to be sure that your qualification offers you value for money. AAT qualifications are a quality investment for your career - they are highly respected and valued by employers, globally recognized, and provide the right type of skills for immediate employment.
Combine study with full-time work or a family
You don't have to put your life on hold while you study. Our flexible qualifications mean it’s easy to fit learning around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. Out training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career.
Achieve study success
Successful study requires discipline, focus and motivation, so we’re here to help you every step of the way. When you register as a student we provide you with exclusive access to award-winning revision materials, study resources and support. This includes webinars, Green Light tests, sample assessments, e-learning modules, Real Life scenarios, key calculations and much, much more. We also have a worldwide student community providing support and advice on Twitter, on Facebook pages and discussion forums, to help you get the most out of your studies.
We offer four Accounting Qualifications, which each take between 6 and 18 months to complete. These qualifications provide training for a huge range of accounting and finance roles and are respected by employers worldwide.
- Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business (16-19 year olds only).
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting.
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
- Professional Diploma in Accounting.
For details, and to express you interest in one of these courses, contact Pegasus at 0236 3840 515 or email to email@example.com