- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
Vietnam Tourism Occupational Standards (VTOS) are defined as the standards of performance that people are expected to achieve in their work, and the knowledge and skills they need to perform effectively. Based on these standards, this programme will focus on hands-on training to equip students with both basic knowledge and practical skills in hospitality.
Upon Completion of the VTOS training course at Pegasus and VTOS assessment from Vietnam Tourism Certification Board (VTCB), students will receive VTOS Certification issued by VTCB and be recognized nationwide.
In 2014, Pegasus Danang was accredited as VTOS Certified Training and Assessment Centre by VTCB to provide VTOS training courses in the following areas:
- Food and Beverage Services
- European Cuisine
- Vietnamese Cuisine
- Front Office
- Hotel Reservations
All VTOS Training and Assessment programmes are delivered in Vietnamese.