- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course provides knowledge and skills to work as housekeeping staff in a hotel or similar establishment, with responsibility for handling cleanness, preparation bedroom before guests check-in and after guests check-out.
- Work preparation
- Set up housekeeping trolley
- Clean bedroom after guests check-out
- Clean bedroom without guests inside
- Clean bedroom when guests inside
- Provide room decoration service
- Clean bathroom
- Handle laundry for guests
- Handle moving/changing bedroom for guests
- Clean unfrequently
- How to release the dirty points
- Solve problem caused by harmful microorganism
- Clean public areas
- Telephone skills
- Customers Care
- Categories in a work shift
Language of delivery
2 sessions of 4 hours each week over 8 weeks – total 64 hours.
Classes can be arranged to the mutual benefit of students and Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, students have options to receive Certificate of Attainment issued by Pegasus International College or participate in the VTOS assessment to receive VTOS Certificate issued by VTCB.
Graduates of this course may work in a hotel.