- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course provides knowledge and skills to work as reservation sales agent in a hotel or similar establishment, with responsibility for handling reservations for both group and individual guests, providing guest information and assisting in maximizing (rooms) revenue for the hotel.
- Work preparation
- Product Knowledge
- Room reservation marketing & sales
- Rates calculation and digital distribution channel
- Telephone skills
- Guests’ request
- Room Reservations for individual guests
- Room Reservations for group
- Other tasks related to room reservation
- Safety and Security
Language of delivery
2 sessions of 4 hours each week over 8 weeks – total 64 hours.
Classes can be arranged to the mutual benefit of students and Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, students have options to receive Certificate of Attainment issued by Pegasus International College or participate in the VTOS assessment to receive VTOS Certificate issued by VTCB.
Graduates of this course may work in a hotel.