- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course develops a sound foundation for working as a front office in hotel or similar establishment, with responsibility for handling reservations, check-in, check-out, cashiering for both group and individual guests, and providing guest information.
- Knowledge about hotel products
- Telephone skills
- Guests’ request
- Room Reservations
- Hotel Check-in
- Hotel Check-out
- Night audit
- Categories in a work shift
- Safety and Security
Language of delivery
2 sessions of 4 hours each week over 8 weeks – total 64 hours.
Classes can be arranged to the mutual benefit of students and Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, students have options to receive Certificate of Attainment issued by Pegasus International College or participate in the VTOS assessment to receive VTOS Certificate issued by VTCB.
Graduates of this course may work in a hotel as a receptionist.