Food and Beverage Services
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to work as waiter/waitress in restaurant, hotel or similar establishment, with responsibility for setting-up the restaurant, serving food and drinks in restaurant, hotel, meeting room for different types and styles of service.
- Restaurant Preparation
- Customer Care
- Receiving Table Bookings
- Meal Services
- Meal Clean-up
- General Table Serving
- Payment Processing
- Operations at Bar counter
- Conference and Banquet Catering Services
- Safety and Security
- Work shift ending
Language of delivery
2 sessions of 4 hours each week over 8 weeks – total 64 hours.
Classes can be arranged to the mutual benefit of students and Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, students have the option to receive a Certificate of Attainment issued by Pegasus International College or participate in the VTOS assessment to receive VTOS Certificate issued by the VTCB.
Graduates of this course may work in a hotel, restaurant, café, bar, catering, or other food and beverage service enterprise.