- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course will provide you knowledge and skills to works as a cook in a hotel, restaurant or similar establishment at entry level, with the responsibility for preparing food and meal items based on Western food cuisine.
- Kitchen Organization
- Preparation for Work
- Food Hygiene
- Kitchen Equipment
- Mise en Place
- Basic Stocks and Sauces
- Cooking Methods
- Beef/Veal dishes
- Chicken dishes
- Lamb dishes
- Seafood dishes
- Egg dishes
- Rice dishes
- Italian pasta
- Vegetable dishes
- Shift Ending
Language of delivery
2 sessions of 4 hours each week over 8 weeks – total 64 hours.
Classes can be arranged to the mutual benefit of students and Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, students have options to receive Certificate of Attainment issued by Pegasus International College or participate in the VTOS assessment to receive VTOS Certificate issued by VTCB.
Graduates of this course may work in a hotel, restaurant, catering or other food and beverage service enterprise.