- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
Pegasus offers cooking classes to children in a safe environment that encourages discovery and creativity. While learning food preparation skills is the main ingredient, at Pegasus, students will also be introduced to food serving skills, table setting, dish-washing skills and introductory nutrition knowledge.
6 years and above.
Every month (dependent on numbers).
4 sessions of 1.5 hours – total of 6 hours.
Certificate of Attainment is issued by Pegasus International College
Sample content 1
- Sausage and bacon Pizza
- Chocolate Tart
- Spaghetti with Carbonara sauce
- Orange and syrup cake
Sample content 2
- Vietnamese traditional Banh Goi
- English breakfast
- Passion fruit muffin
- Chocolate mousse