- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
The barista course will provide you with the thorough understanding of grinding coffee beans, milk texturing and coffee making techniques, for a range of coffee styles including Vietnamese and Western coffee such as espresso, latte, cappuccino, mocha, etc. Student will have opportunity to practice with the most modern industrial coffee equipment.
Minimum age: 16 years.
Every month (dependent on numbers).
4 sessions of 4 hours – total of 16 hours.
Certificate of Attainment is issued by Pegasus International College.
Graduates of this course may act as a barista at Coffee shops, Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs.