Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of pastry chefs who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality enterprises where patisserie products are prepared and served, including patisseries, restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops.
Possible job titles include:
Pathways into the qualification
- Individuals may enter SIT40713 Certificate IV in Patisserie having successfully completed SIT31113 Certificate III in Patisserie.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- SIT50313 Diploma in Hospitality.
IELTS 4.5 with not less than 4.0 in any one band.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 15 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBDIV501A - Manage diversity in the workplace
- SITXCOM401 - Manage conflict
- SITXFIN402 - Manage finances within a budget
- SITXHRM401 - Roster staff
- SITXHRM402 - Lead and manage people
- SITXINV401 - Control stock
- SITXMGT401 - Monitor work operations
- SITXWHS401 - Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- SITHKOP402 - Develop menus for special dietary requirements
- SITHKOP403 - Coordinate cooking operations
- SITXINV301 - Purchase goods
- SITHPAT401 - Prepare and model marzipan
- SITHPAT402 - Produce chocolate confectionery
- SITHPAT403 - Model sugar based decorations
- SITHPAT404 Design and produce sweet buffet showpieces
6 months full-time.