Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals operating at a senior level who use substantial industry knowledge and wide-ranging, specialised managerial skills. They operate independently, take responsibility for others and make a range of strategic business decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any sector of the hospitality industry as a senior manager in large organisation or small business owner or manager.
Possible job titles include:
- area manager or operations manager
- cafe owner or manager
- club secretary or manager
- executive chef
- executive housekeeper
- executive sous chef
- food and beverage manager
- head chef
- motel owner or manager
- rooms division manager.
Pathways into the qualification
It is strongly recommended that individuals undertake lower level qualifications, or gain industry experience prior to entering SIT60313 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality. However this is not mandatory.
- SIT50313 Diploma of Hospitality or other relevant qualification
Pathways form the qualification
Those completing the Advanced Diploma can obtain the Bachelor of Business Management with a further 12 months of study with Edinburgh Napier University. Pegasus International College has a formal articulation agreement with ENU for our students to complete this degree in 12 months. To enter ENU for degree studies, students must demonstrate an IELTS of 6.0 or equivalent.
Further study for a degree from other universities is also possible, but students will be subject to those universities’ selection criteria and recognised entry levels.
IELTS 5.5 with not less than 5.0 in any one band.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 6 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBFIM601A - Manage finances
- BSBMGT617A - Develop and implement a business plan
- SITHIND101 - Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- SITXFIN601 - Manage physical assets
- SITXFSA401 - Develop and implement and food safety program
- SITXWHS601 - Establish and maintain a WHS system
6 months full-time.