International English for Speakers of Other Languages (IESOL)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This course is meant to encourage and help participants improve their communication skills in a general English environment. Spoken English, listening to speakers with different accents, reading texts, emails, and correspondence, as well as writing correspondence are the key areas trainees will be instructed on. In addition, the course is meant to enable the candidates to act and react, and familiarize them with listening to people converse in a typical English-speaking environment. Candidates are expected to complete online reading and writing exercises on a regular basis to develop reading skills in context.
Total 400 contact hours
Four levels - Beginner to Advanced with 100 hrs per level – total 400 hours.
Certificate of Completion is issued by Pegasus International College