Introduction Business Studies
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
The School of Business Studies offers a pathway program that allows students to complete a degree in three years. The first two years are conducted at Pegasus International College, Danang, and the final year can be completed at Edinburgh Napier University in the United Kingdom.
The two-year Pegasus program leads to an Australian Qualification – the Advanced Diploma of Business. Nested within that qualification, are three lesser qualifications: Diploma of Business, Certificate IV in Business and Certificate III in Business – each an exit point providing the student with a recognisable overseas qualification and testamur.
These programs are within the Australian Qualification Framework and offered through our Registered Training Organisation in Australia – Pegasus UniCollege (RTO 31984). The College is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority, an Australian Government Agency, which promotes quality training so that students, employers, and industry have confidence in Australia's training sector. Pegasus International College, under agreement with our Australian counterpart, Pegasus UniCollege, allows for the delivery of these courses in Vietnam.
Entry to the Program
Usual entry to the program pathway is at the Certificate III level, however, those candidates who have work experience in the field or other relevant qualifications, may be permitted to enter at higher levels.
Entry at any level will still require the candidate to have English proficiency at IELTS 4.5 or equivalent. Where a candidate does not have the required English proficiency for entry, provisional enrolment can be allowed, subject to the student first undertaking an intensive English language course.
Vietnamese students must have completed year 12 and hold a high school certificate or equivalent.
There is but one pathway of study:
The two-year study program comprises of 4 qualifications, each of 6 months’ duration. Details can be found at the following links:
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
In addition to these studies, all Vietnamese students will be required to undertake compulsory Vietnamese subject.
- Marxism and Leninism Philosophy
- Marxism and Leninism Political Economy
- Scientific Socialism
- Ho Chi Minh Ideology
- History of the Communist Party of Vietnam
- National Defence Education
- Physical Education