Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- executive officer
- program consultant
- program coordinator
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) or other relevant qualification
- with vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
- Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.0 in any one band.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 8 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
- BSBADM504B Plan or review administrative systems
- BSBADM506B Manage business document design and development
- BSBHRM501B Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM513A Manage workforce planning
- BSBINM501A Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
6 months full-time.