Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Project Officer
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification/s
- with vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business qualification.
Examples of indicative job roles for candidates seeking entry based upon their vocational experience include:
- Accounts Clerk
- Customer Service Advisor
- E-business Practitioner
- Legal Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Office Administration Assistant
- Student Services Officer
- Word Processing Operator.
This breadth of expertise would equate to the competencies required to undertake this qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification
IELTS 4.5 with not less than 4.0 in any one band.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 10 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBITU401A Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU404A Produce complex desktop published documents
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBSNB402A Plan Small Business Finances
- BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
6 months full-time.