Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- customer service adviser
- data entry operator
- general clerk
- payroll officer
- word processing operator.
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or other relevant qualification
- with vocational experience assisting in a range of support roles without a formal business qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, or a range of other Certificate IV qualifications.
Candidates must have completed and obtained a year 12 high school certificate or equivalent
Candidates must also demonstrate and English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 4.5 with not less than 4.0 in any one band. Candidates who do not possess IELTS 4.5 or equivalent may enrol provisionally into the Certificate III in Business program until they have satisfied their language requirements.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 12 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301A Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM309C Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBITU302B Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303A Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304A Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306A Design and produce business documents
- BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS302A Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301A Write simple documents
6 months full-time.