Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215)
- Hospitality Studies
- Certificate III in Patisserie (SIT31113)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie (SIT40713)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (SIT30813)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (SIT40413)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30713)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40313)
- Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50313)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (SIT60313)
- Swiss Boutique Hotel Management Programme
This is an Australian qualification on the Australian Qualification Framework. It is offered through Pegasus UniCollege Australia, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31984) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority. The qualification is delivered in Vietnam by Pegasus International College, Danang.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in either specialised or broad areas of skills and knowledge who are seeking to further develop expertise across a range of business functions. The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- senior administrator
- senior executive
Pathways into the qualification
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points demonstrating potential to undertake vocational education and training at advanced diploma level, including:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification
- with substantial vocational experience in a range of environments, acting in a range of senior support or technical roles.
Pathways form the qualification
Those completing the Advanced Diploma can obtain the Bachelor of Business Management with a further 12 months of study with Edinburgh Napier University. Pegasus International College has a formal articulation agreement with ENU for our students to complete this degree in 12 months. To enter ENU for degree studies, students must demonstrate an IELTS of 6.0 or equivalent.
Further study for a degree from other universities is also possible, but students will be subject to those universities’ selection criteria and recognised entry levels.
IELTS 5.5 with not less than 5.0 in any one band.
Program of Study
The Program comprises 8 units. These units may be subject to change.
- BSBFIM601A Manage finances
- BSBHRM602B Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINM601A Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601B Manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615A Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMKG607B Manage market research
- BSBMKG609A Develop a marketing plan
- BSBSUS501A Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
6 months full-time.